Feb 4, 2009

Just Be an Audience(GuangDi Zhu)

Every people want to be a speechmaker. But people don't like to hearken. I think your friends or your famliy will be appreciate if you can be a audient for them. even sometimes you don't have to understand what are they talking about. The true is people just want someone can sit down and give them a chance to narrate.
My great-grandmother was love me so much. because i was the only person who she can talk with. because she is a deafness. so no one want to stop and talk with my great-grandmother, she feel so disconsolate. i just sit down and try to talk with her, I will speak loud and slow. but we still can't communicate easy. but she told me it feel really felicity!
so we can just be an audience!

2 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I agree the first sentence.
That's 100% true. Every one is talking but not listening.
- Chongran Hao