Feb 15, 2009

We are equal- Chongran Hao

It is really unlawful to discriminate against any person because of his/her race or color. Whatever black, yellow, white, we are live in the same world. We are equal. People always claim we are same. I thought everything was changed completely before I read theses two articles. Now I know, it's still the virulent problem in this world.
As a Chinese student, I also feel discrimination in my live. It's just a feeling. I feel that I got cold shoulder from other colors. Sometimes it makes me feel unsafe and sad.
Actually, we are equal. But I still hope we could be equal.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

you are right, wish there would no discrimination because of our differences..
-Dila-

Leslie said...

What if all the people becomes color-blind (leslie)

Actually we should be equal in any sense, but I don't think it's possible, since there is always some demarcation in this society. Even if we are color-blind, other factors still affects the equality. Can we become gender-blind, wealth-blind, age-blind, ... Therefore, equality is our dream and we can only strive for it, but it won't become a fact in near future. Maybe I am too pessimistic.