Feb 8, 2009

Listening is Love by Shuhua Lu

Listening is Love by Shuhua Lu

The author of the article “tell me more” said “Tell me more. This person is showing me his soul. It is a little dry and meager and full of grinding talk just now, but presently he will begin to think, not just automatically to talk. He will show his true self. Then he will be wonderfully alive. ” she thought that she can start up people’s creative fountain by listening. In addition, she also mentioned that women is a better listener than men. She gave two examples about that. Finally, she talked about how to listen. She did not believe critical listening, and she told us to be creative listener.

After reading the article, I learned a lot. I was a person who does not notice the importance of listening. Like the author, I will think anxiously and try my best to find several topics in order to chat with my friends. Therefore, I forget that listening is also the way people communicate. If we care about someone, we will listen to his words. If love someone, we love someone, we will listen to his soul.

The two examples that the author wrote are vivid and set me thinking. Listening is a way to represent our love. If we do not listen to each other, we cannot know each other. Therefore many lovers, couples quarrel. Because when feelings are hurt, they really begin to listen. If we cannot listen, it is the death of love.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

It is true that women are better listeners than men. Sometimes I know listen more may help a lot, but I just don't have the patience. LOL (Andy Su)

Leslie said...

i think you can do it better if you want. ^O^