Feb 28, 2009

Masculine? ueber? (Hugo)

I have already known about mid-Eastern sex discrimination.
Even my country was also a long time ago was a really severe patriarchal system country. But now it’s really going better. Now we could see that Korean woman are doing great positions and getting treated very well. Even sometimes I feel those women are a paradise in my country.
For instance, Korean typical culture is for dating each man or woman, mostly man has the tendency to pay most of date expense. Because our country thinks that it is really important for a man to have dignity and honor. So man should have pride and our dignity to be shouldn’t a must.
But sometimes, our culture get going in commonly use Dutch pay system inch by inch still mostly man extortionate about date fee. I think this should be really changed about our culture. And for me, when I was child and for meeting with pretty girls. I have used to usually committed mistake did like that. Paying every money for girls. but I am not ever going to do anymore even now I having more money.
Because I realized I am not that their financial supporter. Plus I cannot use my money has my parent’s enthusiasm and perspiration. And I know It should be changed.
Nowadays, Sometimes I could see on the contrary woman trying to pay everything to a man.
It means Korea is now changing.
In the United States, Sometimes I hang out with my friends, and I am really impressed one thing when they always try to do dutch pay. Therefore, I could save more money. And I feel we could get more fun and be happy. And I don’t want to mention which country. One country among the mid-eastern they forcing that woman cannot drive a car, if woman have gotten raped from the some guy. Woman could be executed. What a really weird law. So I was able to see in one of the article. One man has really severely group raped from the bunch of guys. However, the guys just got a little punishment and the woman who was rapped got executed to death. Because court said woman might have been temptation to those guys. After then I was really shocked. And really frustrated it’s really does not that make sense. Even America also so many times warned their human rights, they rarely hearing American Government’s voice.
Well I actually look over each countries included my unique country things. What about your country?

No comments: