Feb 2, 2009

Heal the world (JunHyung Park)

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place
For you and for me ♪~♬~

As you can see, this is a part of lyric of the heal the world from Michael Jackson's popular song. when i read the article, i totally regreated myslef that i was not good volunteer. sometimes i had to do volunteering work for school requirement, which was not my own will. so i have to hang my head for shame. However, unlike me, if people will do volunteering works as their own will, i think we can make it a better place like theat lyric. there is a tendency that people live their life for only theirselves, or only money, or only something relatived to them. like these reason, how can we make more bright and healthy world?
Sometimes i make some plans to help poor people, or homeless people, but these are only worked in my thinking, not working in reality. that is a problem. Moreover, i already know, volunteering is really worth it, but why it is so hard to do.. i think most people might agree with me. So. even now is not late i think. if we know what is really worthy, we just have to to right now. Someday, we might get some helps from the people who we helped before.
if there is the best way to make beautiful world, i think that is only volunteer

1 comment:

Leslie said...

No Complaint, Just Do It. (leslie)

When we are complaining about the coldness of the world, or the cruelty of the reality, we bring no change to it. Just try to do something, if you really wish to heal this world.

I like the lyric you posted here. For you and for me, make the world a better place.

I know in our class, some people are already doing a lot of volunteering work.

Let's plan and do it.