Feb 22, 2009

Influence of my Parents is 90% of my personality today (by Ramil)

After I read "I listen to my parents and I wonder what they believe" I started thinking about a topic I haven't thought about for a couple of years. Influence of parents is definitely very important in child's education. Of course, we get a lot of information in school, but our individuality is formed in family. In childhood, the words and actions of parents are very important, because they are the only people who we trust. Small children do not know what is good and what is bad, they think that everything that parents do is right. This is why parents should always talk and act as they want their children to talk and act. The only people who explain children the difference between right and wrong are parents. Children follow their parents and usually make mistakes that parents made. Parents - examples of ideal people for little children. I think they play a great role in forming their child's character.

Actually, I think influence of my parents is 90% of my personality today.

1 comment: