Feb 23, 2009

I listen to my parents (Amy Fu)

I listen to my parents
This article makes me think of my parents who are the most respectable person in my life. They are supporting everything I want to posses and giving me the most precious love in different ways at different time. However, I had a completely different judgment about my parents to me before I studied abroad. I still couldn’t figure out why I was too hate my parents to communicate with them in a normal way.

Maybe misunderstanding could be a barrier among us. I always considered they didn’t care about my feeling and thoughts. The only thing they satisfied me was money, the needs for necessaries and good education. In my opinion, they only valued their business and investments, rather than their only daughter because they were too busy on business to talking with me. I always wanted to get a reward from them when I got a high grade on test, but they even didn’t let me finish and then got away. Actually, only one evaluation word could make me happy at that time, but they didn’t say anything. More and more disappointed made me begin get away from my parents and did everything I want to do, even though I knew it was wrong.

However, I began to realize that their love to me was over everything because they were trying their best to give me comfortable life. Being alone in a strange country made me think a lot and found out something that I had never realized. I also communicated a lot with my parents and their words made me feel that I am being loved by them and their hope on me is greater than anything .

Sometimes, we need to change a way to think about the things are surrounded us, especially with the closest and the most important people to you.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I vote u ! also i have experiences like u, but i know how my parents love me and my sisters (satomi minegishi)