Feb 27, 2009

Are we Humans? (AAKASH MEHTA)

I read all articles and many more papers on discrimination. We humans discriminate at each step of our lives. Black-Brown-White discrimination, Hindu-Muslin-Christan discrimination, Man-Woman discrimination. We all are different if we talk about discrimination. Our life styles, cultures, thinking all is different. Am I right? Now let me ask you one question. If I put a piece of our body, for example heart, can you tell me whom that heart belongs? Black, brown or white? If I give you a glass of blood, can you tell me whether it is from Hindu, Muslim or Christan's? If I ask you to identify a part of gene, can you tell me whether it belongs to a man or a woman? Can you answer these questions by just looking at these things? You can not. Even if I give you two separate glasses of blood with same blood group; one from a black person and the other from a white and if I mix that blood in to one glass, can you separate that blood in to black person's or white??? No one can do this. There is no discrimination. Its all in our minds. We think that our community, our cast, our religion is better than any others'. And by doing so we try to prove that in any case whether good or bad. How many people are killed due to discrimination? Are they all black? Are they all white? Are they all Hindu or Muslims? Are they all men or women? And we call our selves humans! Superior of all living organisms!!! Are we Humans???...

No comments: