Feb 22, 2009

Feeiling about the color (Guangdi Zhu)

I get a lot of feeling when I watched the movie “freedom writer”. I watch the movie two times the first time was in the classroom and the second time was after class. The movie gives me many new feeling about this country and the colour bar. I can’t think about that, people can live like this before I saw this movie.
Now I was interested with the colour bar. There is all yellow races in my homeland. I have no idea about the color. I just can learn something from book and history. But I never feel it before I come to this country.
This movie and something happened on me make me know the word is not nice and beautiful like our dream. But why some people flitting with it and some people were discriminate against. I think it is come from buy our attitude. Like me, when I get some inequity treatment I feel I get discriminate. The color bar was come out at that time! Even I don’t why and maybe the true thing was not like that.
The people were get a gunshot who are just teenager in the movie. They just know the discriminate against and hate some one and how to protect the street or demesne. They even did have a normal education. I don’t think this is discriminate against. It is just hate.
The color bar is come from with wrong cognition, but the sin is add the hate on others.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We are gonna change the world by ourselves! Lets stop complaining. World and chances are created equal to everyone. Most people will not be commiserative because of our words. The only thing we should do is changing ourself, then changing world. (By Lei Gao)