Feb 10, 2009

" the necessity of listening" by Laura

I think this article is really moved and true.
At first, the article seems repetitive and but after further investigation, I changed my mind. The author is trYing to pass on what she realized about the importance of listening. She is trying to sensibilized us telling how she realized the problem of listening in our society.
In my opinion, I think that listening to people can be very helpful, even if you do not know what to answer. Even if you do not have the answer. If anyone is coming to confide to you, you have to listen to this person. Talking to you, he might find his own answer to his problem, but he just needed to act out his thoughts.
A stare, a recognition is important, and sometimes, we need that to be more confident, and to make things clear.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am also thinking that the best way to respect to speaker is just listening.
-JunHyung Park-