Feb 21, 2009

The education for whole life (Jianle pan)

Everybody must be educated pre-primary, primary school, middle school, high school and even university. However, which one is the most important in your life? Maybe you think both middle school and high school, because good study in middle school and high school will lead to good university, besides, someone may say university as it related to your future job. But to me, I think the first education since I born is the most important in my whole life. Because the first education teach me how to respect others, how to be a person that everybody love you, how to take care others, which will make you deep express through the first education. It's affect you the way you think about your life and others life. Mostly, this kind of the first education is your parents. In my mind, the most education for whole life is the original education environment that you live in. Then you have a ability to distinguish bad things and good things. I love my parents because they gave me very important education when I was child. I know that how to love people and how to avoid bad things.

No comments: