Feb 22, 2009

I listen to my parents by Sehoon Kim

After reading "I listen to my parents and I wonder what they believe", I could think again that all parent is very important for every child. Many things have effects on children while they are living in a world. Of these things, the most important thing is from parents. For this reason, I was impressive a particular term, Sort of copy them, in this article.

As the article metioned, children tend to follow their parents, ignoring what is right or unright because they think they have respects for their parents. This is children's sort of copy them. If parents are not helpful for their children, they can't think what things are very important in their lives. Therefore, the role of parents is importatnt to set to choose what track is right track.

No comments: