Feb 22, 2009

Opinions about Freedom Writers by Dila

Freedom Writer, is one of the good movies that I saw for a long time. It touched me a lot, even thought I did not grow in a racial country or city. Movie, was well-done and attract me a lot, so after I watched that I searched everything about the real freedom writers. I start to think more about racism and came out with some opinions. :)
In U.S.A people are always talk about racism, "there is racism", "there was racism", even thought Obama's slogan was "Change". So people are never trying to forget, on the contrary racism subject is always hot topic, because people always thinking through it. So maybe if people try to forget and concern about different things it might be forgotten.

What do you think???

3 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Hey I am very curious one thing.
Where you from? (hugo)

Leslie said...

I am Turkish