Dec 17, 2008

YunJu Chung

"Excellent wine generates enthusiasm. And whatever you do with enthusiasm is generally successfu." -Philippe De Rothschild-


Do you enjoy writing? Actually, I don't. I mean, I liked to write anything when I was in my country on my language. After coming here to NewYork, I hate to write because Im not good at writing and speaking in English. For me, It is very difficult one. When I was in primary school, every students have to write and learn how to write poem or short essay so we learned that things and I liked to write. When I was in middle school and high school then Im in university so writing is not just to enjoy. Writing is essential to mylife.
Since I came here, Im doing with enthusiasm to write even though it is not sufficient yet. I realized that when Im taking a Eng2F class I need to persevere in my efforts. I still feel that writing is not easy but I'm just trying and trying to write. When I'm writing writing is not so expressive as I think. Im going to make efforts it takes soem doing though.

No comments: