Dec 14, 2008

pursuit of my possession

we should try to step back from our compulsive need for more of everything and get in touch with the basic valus that are the real point of our lives.
It’s still right that some people may pursue possession from materials. Although some people think that pursuit possession is a bad life style, it let people lose the self-value. In my point of way, different people have different sell-value in terms like spirit and material. Personally speaking, I grow up in a perfect family and I have never experienced any difficulties and barriers, that’s why sometimes I can’t understand people who pursue the material possessions seriously. To me, happiness is the possession that I want to pursue in my life, no matter what kind of goal and achievement that I want to reach is to find happiness. In real world, it’s inevitable that people may meet some satisfaction and difficulties in life. What I am insisting on is to standing on my own side and position. Don’t have to care about eyesight from others. No matter what kind of consequence we will have. I will not feel regretful about what I have done.

No comments: