Dec 8, 2008

Men and Their Hidden Feelings--Bin Ye

I’m so surprised that Richard Cohen has discribed the hidden feelings of men so clearly and straight.
To tell you the truth, i haven’t found that i really run like hell from talking about my feelings the same as what Richard said before i read this article. As a little boy, my mother told me that if i want to be a great man, i should be brave enough. From then on, i do my best to overcome any difficulties. When the things were tough, i only told myself to be brave and seldom turned to others.
Now i am in American alone. Sometimes a intense feeling of homesichness came to my mind. Nevertheless, i told my parents i was so happy here even didn’t want to go back,only for letting them worry less about me.
Just now i had a long call to my girlfriend talking about my troubles, strains, difficulties these days. After that, i felt so relax and energy embraced my whole body.I think that i had been a "superman" for such a long time.
Come on,men. Don’t hidden your feelings so deeply. Let’s talk about them.

No comments: