Dec 13, 2008

"What is childhood" Avish

Everyone has his or her childhood memories. In childhood, everyone enjoys the best of life because there are no worries about anything like earning money, caring for family and future. In childhood every one loves you and play with you. But everything gets disappear after you get younger. Often people miss the beautiful movements of their childhood, which are passed away. Whatever we do in childhood becomes the memory for our entire life; few of these memories become the best memories.

6 comments:

Jing said...

everyone has his own childhood,some are bad, some are happy.unfortunately not all the memories are worth of being kept.i'm lucky that i come from a happy family,in my childhood, there is nothing that i want to forget.in my point of view, a person's childhood can decide his characteriestic and will influence his whole life.

strawberry said...

Childhood is the most wonderful memories in people's whole life. When we look back our childhood, we will be surprised by how things changed during our life. Those pieces appeared in our childhood we may never see it again!

Frank Ye said...

of course, the memories of childhood are so wonderful. but i think every people have different happiness at different age. we should do our best at every age.

Quincy Shen said...

I found I really changed a lot. Where is the childlike I have when I was a child? I need to accept the truth that I do not want to be myself. The only thing is to look the future.

Leslie said...

Avish..

this comment is for Jing..
i said in the post that few memories becomes the best memories for our entire life. but it doesn't mean that other memories are worst.

Leslie said...

I always think about that I would mis this time when I am older, so I try to make my best memories now,

Younghee Jeong