Dec 14, 2008

obama's victory speech xiaoshu zhu

President election speech from Obama


The biggest reason that Obama can win the president election is he is very good at speech. From my personal view, I am really happy that Obama could win this election because he represents all color people, especially the black people. I don’t really know the things about political, but I can see Obama’s victory means that America is growing up. Obama is an exception than any other pre-presidents who is a black people. Nowadays, American’s history should change that black people are totally equal with white.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yes, the new history has been written that black president was elected in USA. While Obama is in office of president, I'm sure that discrimination against black people disappear gradually.

By the way, how about asian people?
Can Asian people become the congressman of USA, moreover president? It's crazy, but, would it be possible, 50 years later?
I think it will be possible.

----Seungbae LEE