Dec 14, 2008

My loyal friend Xiaoshu zhu

Writing for me, is another way to express my opinion and ideas what it is writing them down rather than speaking them out. Besides People talking with others, they always like to communicate with others by writing, like writing letters, diaries and articles. It makes the words more meaningful and formal to express something by writing. Nevertheless, academic writing is boring me a lot. I don’t like to write something is required, like research paper or essay from classes. Usually, people have inspirations about different things, but some certain things cannot give any inspiration to people. I feel tried to write something I am totally not interested in, and even I don’t think it’s the real function of writing to write those kinds of things. Instead, I prefer to write something emotional, like diaries, journals, and blogs. They could fulfill my live and make it lively and real.
Writing is like a close friend who listen to your story quietly and it’s not able to tell others if you don’t show it to others. People always complain that they become more and more lonely and they get much pressure in this modern society. At this time, there is a loyal friend who can always follow you and give conform to you, it is writing. An investigation said: people who always write diaries, they have the low possibilities to have the behavior of suicide.” Some people are ashamed to say their feeling out, but they are brave to write them down. In my live, writing plays a very important role which gives confidence and power to me to against many difficult. After I finish writing a diary, I would feel relax and comfortable, and it’s just like that everything is so small that they are not worth me to be worried. Finally, writing is an invisible friend who helps people to get out of troubles which is between people and lives, and also between people and themselves.
Writing is a memory record and it keeps people’s course of lives no matter whether it’s sad or happy. When people write some memory and experience, they just show people’s attitude at that period. If they read back what they wrote, they would find it is meaningful and precious. The diaries could tell people that they are growing and remind them that never have the same mistakes again. This is a good way to evaluate people themselves. Here is an example, on the high school graduation day; our English gave the English journal to our parents. He required them to keep it carefully, when we grew up, showed us as a good school memory. At that time, I couldn’t understand him, but right now I am very appreciating that he could save such valuable memory for us. Now I am learning that writing down everything I experienced because memory and experience are the only things cannot get by money, and they are the most important knowledge for us.
Writing is art. It’s magical that writer could give the reader a beautiful picture without any colors or patterns. When I read a wonderful novel, the scene of the story could appear in my mind. I follow the plot of the story laugh and cry. I am surprised that writer could have the strong power to influence their readers. A famous person in China called Lu Xun said: “to save people’s numb heart is not doctor, is writer.” Until now, there is no one singer or movie star give me the feeling that let me admire them from the bottom of my heart, but when I first touch the novel by a Hong Kong famous writer, I am amazing that it’s like to my own story to read the novel written by her. She gave me the direction about something I never found the answers. She is only one person who makes me have the impulse to buy the ticket to meet her. Overall, we cannot deny that we always need writing in our lives.
Writing could release yourself, and it’s also a good way to communicate with yourself and others. It people always do writing; they could know themselves better and improve a lot. Writing is a window that could make you touch the sunshine and find the real bosom friend.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i am agree with you. writing is the the most loyal friend to me too. when you writ something in a paper, it don't have emotion,so don't have care what you wrote and wether it will tell any other one what you wrote.

---by Jiaqi Huang