Dec 14, 2008

Truth in My Heart

-----the men we carry in our minds
It seems like every girl loves her father more than her mother, because usually different genders will be easier attracted each other. Personally speaking, until I was 7 year old, I wasn’t really getting along with my parents, especially my father. Every weekend, I look out from window to expect my father’s coming. Unfortunately the person that I only saw is always just my mother. Although my mother always brought many gifts those are from my father, I still feel sad and disappointed. So the memory in my mind about my father is just a small period of time. Now, I have grown up, my father always tries his best to satisfied me by different things, and I clearly know that I really love my father in my heart, but there is still a psychological barrier between us. Everytime when I want to call my father, I will be hesitated to think that what should I say. Many reasons in my heart deeply obstacles me to open my heart to my father, several days ago ,my best friend talked to me after I told her about my secret. She said: “ people will not know that you think if you don’t open you mouth, Slience is not the way to express even to your closest person, sometimes just say “ I love you” to your father, the relationship between you will be better than now.” I was impressed by her words. And I told myself to open my heart to father, no matter what kind of feeling I have to him should be expressed by myself.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Avish

I think your friend is right. you should open up your heart for your dad. still if you are not being able express your feeling to your dad. Then do 1 thing try to be a girlfriend of your dad, because it becomes much more essier to say anything to a friend.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

am i the best friend whom you talked about? hahaha,yes,you are right, just open your heart and say it, it's not difficult, after you are able to express your miss and your love to your father, you'll find that will be the easiest thing, but you'll have the happiest moment.


xiaoshu zhu