Dec 14, 2008

You raise me up(Yingshan Hu)

“You raise me up
so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up
to walk on stormy seas
I am strong
when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up
To more than I can be”

This is a part of lyric from “You raise me up”. This is one of my favorite songs. Not only melody is very nice but also the lyric is very invigorative. When I first time hear this song, I felt heartquaking, that is a very good song! This part of the lyric is a climax part of the whole song. There has one person in my life can raise me up and make me strong, the feeling is invigorative. The song has now been recorded more than 473 times around the world in different languages. Admittedly, this song is very classical. What a wonderful song can raise me up! By the way, my favorite edition is from LENA PARK, her sounds is very good, I love it very much.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

omg! i also like this song very much especially Lena Park version. i strongly agree with you. although this song is an old pop, it is still radiating. (Soojin Park)