Dec 6, 2008

my brother (jake yoon)

"i wish i could take you with me"

THE POWER OF LANGUAGE

MY brother just took a test which all korean high school students have to take after they grauduate. I fell always bad for my brother becuase im here. just becasue im older than him, i take adventage of being here. I wish i can take him with me and study abroad here, but it costs twice for my parents to pay it.
Before i came here, when i was in high school, my brother and i were always together. we always fought and talked to each other. however, nowadays, we can barely meet each other online. he always proud of me and always cheer for me.
studying abroad is a great chance, so i prefer my brother to study abroad later if possible.

jake yoon

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I also think that it is good to study in here to your brother and you, also it will make a lot of chance to develope yourself. In other countries, we can get a lot of new thing like culture, language and people. :)

-YEAJEONG LEE

Leslie said...

I have no brother or sister. That means I am always alone. So, when i was young, i am really envy about person who have brother or sister. However, i think also that is good experience to your brother and you also. I think that the studying abroad can make more strong yourself than studying your country.

heekyung.CHO

Leslie said...

although study abroad is good for people, it's not a only way to be successful. if it's possible, you can study hard. maybe someday you can pay for your brother to come here....

xiaoshu zhu