Dec 14, 2008

Venegar and Honey (Seungbae LEE)

"Honey catches more flies than venegar."

---Proverb---

Honey is very sticky and very sweet. Flies like sweet. Venegar is not sweet but sour. Honey attacts and catches flies. This proverb is very funny and a good metaphor of our life. There are so much honey in our world. For me, during final test term, I tend to watch the movies or drama and playing games. I waste time to study for final. At this time, watching movies or playing computer games would be "honey." I would be "flies." Studying for final would be "venegar." So, we'd better to choose "venegar" rather than "honey."

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Avish
yes my friend you are right. Studying is veneger and playing games and watching movies is a honey. But do you know what i do. I treat studying as a games and entertainment. So for me studying is also honey and playing games, watching moives is also honey. If you want to convert your studies into games then you can also do that. For example if you have to read 4 chapters for the exam in class then set a timer for 2 or 3 hours in your watch and start reading. Challeged yourself to finish that reading before the times up in your timer watch.
Isn't it a interesting game? for the first time may be you don't like it. but later i am sure you will enjoying it.