Dec 14, 2008

Learning from Defeat (Seungbae LEE)

"You can learn a little from victory; you can learn everything from defeat."

-------Christy Mathewson

I strongly agree with this sentence and I love it. Everyone doesn't like to be defeated. Neither do I. Since I was young, I really hated to be a loser in any field. I always thought defeat was shame. Defeat can give the loser shame. However, defeat can provide us with a good thing. The good thing is that a person who has been defeated try not to be a loser next time. The loser will see what was his mistakes or errors and fix the errors and try not to make the mistake again. Now, I consider the defeat is another victory. So, we can learn larger things from the defeat than the victory.

1 comment:

Jing said...

I agree with your opinion. it seems like that no one like the feeling of being lose.everyone trys to take their efforts to win.due to the fact that victor can enjoy the moment of being congraduated and accepting cheers. while waht a loser can enjoy is the enjoyable time after they obstacle the difficuties.