Dec 14, 2008

(Younghee Jeong)

"The only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything"
by Denis Weitly

Nevertheless there was any mistakes that I wanted to make, I have made a lot of mistakes. I've also heard that mistake is the one from which we learn. However, when I start to do something new, I always feel afraid first about I could make a mistake. whenever I feel that way, I think that "the only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything and mistake" so I don't have to be afraid at all.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Right,
We always make mistake in essay. If we didn't receive any comment about mistake from the professor, that means the professor didn't see it. Or, we committed plagiarism and the professor didn't write any comment.

---Seungbae LEE