Dec 13, 2008

Pursuit of Real Possession

We should try to step back from our compulsive need for more of everything and get in touch with the basic values that are the real point of our lives—pursuit of possessions

Personally speaking, it’s not wrong that people prefer to pursue the material possession, for me, material possession is a reward after I pay hard efforts and achieve my goals in stead of my final pursuit. I feel strange with people who persuade material possessions for the whole life. In my opinion of view, the real possession that we should persuade is not material possessions but higher self-evalution. When we are young, our parents told us to be decent person and responsible for families through hard working. And I also think the real possession is given from ourselves instead of others. Once your possession is from other, you will not want to consider it as a treasure, because you will think that it’s too easy to gain. And I think the real possession is from your personal spirit.

No comments: