Dec 7, 2008

Writing Competition: Quincy Shen

The name matches the reality”, an idiom.

I did not attend the ESL writing competition few weeks ago, but I saw the information about this competition from Internet. I was happy to hear that few people have won the first prizes, which included one of my best roommates named Lorraine.
She is really a bright person, who has abilities to create, to work, to learn, to esteem; and her own way to live. I knew she can speak different kinds of languages; and she always get high marks in business field. Lorraine also has her own dream, and has planned a clear way to strive for her purpose and future.
I admire her although she is younger than me; I learnt a lot from her last year. Therefore, I thought this writing competition was fair to every student. “Her name matches the reality”; however, other winners names also match the reality. You will realize what behind the honor is struggle.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i agree that "You will realize what behind the honor is struggle." every success is not just because of luck, the most reason is that they know what their target is, and they could make an effort on that....

xiaoshu zhu