Sep 14, 2008

(Younghee Jeong) I pray your heart grows larger someday...

"I pray your heart grows larger someday"

I like this quote which is from "Long overdue" because this is what I am thinking about many times. so when I read this, I felt sympathy toward this quote.
when we are talking to others or getting know about them, we have to understand them. it seems like an easy way, but it's not that easy I think. we have different thoughts, feelings and opinions so we can not just accept or understand them. However, if we open our heart and try to understand them it is not that hard.
sometimes I think my heart grow larger when I think that I lack of understanding for others. while I am reading "long overdue" now I am thinking that I pray everybody heart grows larger so they understand each other all the time. Then, there wouldn't be discrimination at all....

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I have a same opnion with young hee. Yes, every people are different. We have to have diverse views for understanding others. With beautiful mind, if the people face each other, will be 'a' world. Soo Jin Park

Leslie said...

I pray for a larger heart, too.

Yes, this is really a great quote. And this will be the solution to the whole situation. Communication needs understanding, and understanding needs a larger heart.

If our heart is big enough to hold all the similarities and differences, then everything in this world will be easily accepted. A large heart and a beautiful mind, this world will be a paradise to all people.

Leslie said...

ya you are right. however we are different and treating eachother differently. But if our heart grows from a narrow thinking to broad enough to understand why the other person is treating like this, then all long overdued race difference and other long overdues will exist from the world.

Leslie said...

ya you are right. however we are different and treating eachother differently. But if our heart grows from a narrow thinking to broad enough to understand why the other person is treating like this, then all long overdued race difference and other long overdues will exist from the world. And there will be no prejudise and discrimination. AVISH