Sep 28, 2008

Please Speak Up~! (Seungbae Lee)

"Speaking up may not magically change a biased attitude, but it can change a person's behavior by putting a strong message across."

This quote is from "Don't just Stand There." by Diane Cole.
I wanted to be talkative and confident about myself. But, I'm still pretty shy. I think one of the reason is not talking and thinking too much. If we talk as much as possible, our behavior can be confident and not get stressed in our mind. That's why speaking up can change a person's behavior.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Stop thinking. Just do it. (leslie)

I think speaking up can both change other's behavior as well as your own behavior. As you said, you will become more confident and less hesitated to express your opnions. Then you are changing yourself, too.

So stop thinking, since you have been thinking long enough. Just do it by speaking up for the first time, then you will find it's actually not difficult to speak up at all.