Sep 14, 2008

A quote from“Long Overdue”(Yingshan Hu)

“I am always thinking of the times I said nothing.”

This quote is from “Long Overdue”. We need to communicate with other people every day, we must contact with other people. Especially I am the international student, English is not my mother language, so I must learn more and speak a lot to improve my English level. Even though I came here already one year, my English is better than before, but I think still not enough. Sometimes I talk with some people in English, I don’t know how to express myself, I think many times and also cannot remember anything. I try to use another way to express myself, sometimes I can do it, but sometimes I also cannot say anything. But it doesn’t matter, I will try more and I believe speak more and more it would be better, I never give up and I can do it.
Communicate is a good way to contact with people. You speak more and more and your English will become better. Thinking about and Organize you idea to make sentences, say what you want to say.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Our communication is also an overdue, if not a long one.


We all know we should communicate more, but the problem is we just always postpone it and then it becomes an overdue.

Our language will become the writer's garden if the long overdue is still terminated by doing something.

Before anything withers, let's speed up to communicate.