Sep 13, 2008

heekyung.cho-I know a little more what it feels!

"Now you know a little more what it feels like to be black."I laughed out loud, when I read this sentences. becuase i have really similiar situations.when i was young i lived in Italy.on that times, In Europe has a lot of racisims. such as Asian, black, etc..During that times, i went to hamburger shop in the city.I bought the hamburger . after than, some Italian throw the coke to me!that was really frightned situations. I wet all of my clothes. on that times, some the other Asian person said i had a lot of times such as you .so, when i read this sentences, I really agree with black people sayingthis sentence comes from Essay : long overdue" I think this sentence is clear matching with sentence about long overdue's real meaning.racisim has been long times. So, we have to shout a loud about nondiscrimination all over the world. we are all same!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

HyunJu Ji : It's so awful

Is it real your story?
I mean the hamburg story..
How astonished you were.
Actually,two of my friends are living in Germany now.
I'm really worried about them to see your story..

Leslie said...

its real!
but 8years ago-
i heard about racism in germany
that is more than there i mean Italy. So, tell them a little bit carefully on their behavior!


-heekyung.

Leslie said...

That was really a terrible experience and unimaginable, even if it happened 8 years ago.

There was no any reason for them to do so to anybody. The world would be ashamed of having them.

I cannot imagine 8 years later what kind of change they would have, if not worse.

By the way, Heekyung, you have to pay more attention to your expressions. There are both typos and ill sentences. I am sure you will avoid them if you are more careful. That's why I won't correct them for you here.