Sep 14, 2008

Seungho Lee "Think of something you said...."

"Think of something you said. Now write you wish you had said."

It is a quote from the "Long Overdue".

I am frequently thinking of something what i said. Especially, the something is usually my future. From my adolescence, I have carefully considered what to do in my life. I was thinking what aptitude I have, and what part I like. And, I reached what I wish what I want to be. Moreover, I wrote I wish I had thought and said.

However, I think that I have not done like what I said and wrote. Sometimes, people are weak of purpose. So, I want to add one sentence to the quote.

"Think of something(or future) you said. And then write what you wish you had said.

Now do put into action what you thought, said, and wrote."

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Action is always later than thoughts


We people have agile mind, but not body. Therefore, our action is always lagged behind, especially when you begin to think more, your action can never catch up with it.

Therefore, maybe just think a little less and do a little more.

Of course, this thinking refers to a correct decision thinking on a lot of thinking. And to get to that specific correct decision, you have to write, since writing helps to sort out your messy thoughts.