Nov 1, 2009

Topic of research paper --Junjie Ruan

When I saw the word crash, I would like to image the scene of traffic accidents. These are the crash which we always know in our daily life.

The movie “crash” also begins with a traffic accident. After we are thinking deeply. We can find that crash is not only in traffic accidents, but also in our society. Everyday there has a lot of crimes on the world whatever in least-developed countries or developed countries.

In least-developed countries, people are fighting with the problems of survival; in developing countries, people are fighting with unequal advantage and level between rich and poor; in developed countries, people are fighting with racial discrimination such as America.

In my paper, I will introduce and compare with these problems between least-developed countries, developing countries and developed countries, especially in China. Then I am trying to find the way that can solve these problems.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I wonder what points you are going to deal with about the countries. The Idea is interesting. (SooHyeon. Kang)

MinjianRuan said...

this is a classic but lasting problem.