Nov 1, 2009

(Hao Su)Japanese Cultures Crash the World

As same as a lot of people when I first saw "CRASH", I think of the crash between difference cultures. I have to think about more progressive about this topic. Then I think the most characteristic country around the world ---- Japan.

Japan is located in orient. Japan makes a good amalgamation of the surrounding countries and formed its own characteristics. Like Tea ceremony, Ikebana, Kendo, Karate. These are world-renowned.

Japan's food culture is also very special. The most famous is the Sushi. It has greatly affected the world's food culture.

Japan's modern culture is largest part to crash on the world. Like Animation Industry (Astroboy, Bikaqu), Automotive (Toyota, Honda), Electronics (Sony, Sharp, Toshiba).

I will descript the detailed of how the Japanese cultures crash the world.

No comments: