Nov 1, 2009

Conflict betweent couples.

My topic of research paper is “Conflict between couples”

In the current world, the divorce rate is much higher than decades ago. The divorce rate is a signal of the relationships between couples. The raising devorce rate shows that the conflicts between couples increased and expanded.

In my research paper, I would like to generally introduce some details of it and find out the reasons why more and more couples divorced. And actually I am also going to predict the tendency of couple relationships in the future according to the research.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How can I reply you? Is it required in this week?
Orz

Junjie

Jianjie Zhao said...

i think their many factors affect the rate of divorce, this might be a good topic to explore,because the causes might different.