Nov 8, 2009

About work cited of research paper (Young Ho Yoon)

The topic is about school violence. I’m going to mention that the school violence of my country Korea comes from the problem of education and culture. I’m going to search two kinds of information, about education in Korea and about the school violence in Korea. The following five things are some of them.

1. The book ‘Education in Korea (prepared by the Central Education Research Institute)’ that I found in library.
2. The book ‘Facts about Korea’ that I found in library.
3. The book ‘Korea: its people and culture’ that I found in library.
4. The book ‘Higher education in Korea’ that I found in library.
5. The site ‘http://malkorea.com’. There are information about school violence in Korea in this website.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Please give the detailed source information about those books you found. And a brief introduction to their contents and the parts out of each book you are going to use is also necessary.