Nov 1, 2009

collision(dan lu)

There are many collision happened around us every day. It is said that everyday more than one thousand traffic accident happened in China. Not only these, through research, many people be murdered every year. In addition, the number of suicides in China each year is about 250,000. It is 30 percents share of global. I think these are all worth considering carefully. Why these happened and how these happened.
Crash is not just traffic accident, but also the collision between gens and culture. When I saw this film, I found many different culture between different people.and i also found that humantity sometimes was weakness. For example, a kind shop keeper will shot a small girl. however, the little girl did not get hurt, she liked an angel. I was moving when I saw she used her samll body to protect her father.
depends on these stories, I can realize many things. Harmonious need all people's hardly trying

1 comment:

Leslie said...

there are too many crashes happening in our life. we want to know it why.
Yiling Feng