Nov 1, 2009

the research paper

As for my research paper, I would like to talk about the conflict that foreign live in a foreign country. Firstly, due to the improvement of transportation, there are more and more would chase for the better living standard. Therefore, they would rather give up everything in there original place to find a better place. For example, United States is always considered a having a great deal of potential for making money, so for those country which have a low standard living style, they start to immigrant to United States. Chinese and Spanish speaker are the most immigrants in United States. It is said that United States is a ethnic melting pot. However, since I have been for two years, what I noticed is every country has their own community. It is rear to see the interaction between two different nationalities. Based on the is reason, I would to know about why it happens so clearly in this country,

No comments: