Nov 10, 2009

About the outline of research paper (Young Ho Yoon)

Here, I put the brief outline of my research paper.

1. Title: Violence in current schools

2. Purpose: To inform the psychology of victims

3. Audience: Whole students as well as teachers, parents

4. Tone: Straightforward and serious

5. Point of View: Third person (as one of the victims)

6. Thesis: Education to make a thoughtful person today should be considered seriously.

7. Pattern of development: Illustration with examples and experiences

8. Organizational approach: Largely three parts (Introduction, Body, Conclusion)

- Introduction : Purpose of the research and introduction that I want to tell readers.
- Body: Main explanation with examples and experiences that I suffered.
- Conclusion: My solution and opinion of school violence.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your outline conveys little information about what you are going to do in this paper.

You'd better give much more details about your body part. Otherwise, I am unable to give any feedback.

Leslie