Feb 28, 2010

Travel ( Hao-Hsiang Huang) ^^

Asian people like to take photos when they travel because they want to record their memory about the tour, and the beautiful scenery. In contrast, western people is different. They like to go to travel but just to go there and experience the magnificance of the landscape. So they don't often take photos during the tour.

For me, i prefer taking photos when i go to somewhere that aurant me. I hope the photos can remind me of the happiness during the travel and the beauty of the landscape. Whenever and whereever.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Does that prove that you are really an Easterner? Or does it prove right that easterners really love taking pictures when traveling.

Try to write more in a restricted time. It's too short for a 10 minutes writing, esp. when I have given you extra time to keep writing on it.

Leslie