Feb 20, 2010

(Chao Zhou)

Everone has a vanity, but the manifestations are differents. Probably because buys more like the mother, I am a born shopaholci, buying my favorite things can make me feel happly. Everything happens for a reason, attract people.
When I was in primary school, because I like a girl in my class, and she likes soccer, and then I joined the soccer team, although my health is poor at that time, so I kicked the ball for 10 years.
She and me went to the same high school, and the same as the original, I joined the school team, she never missed my game untill she left me. When I graduated from high school, my best friend told me that the time which in the sprots arena to attract the girls are gone. I also know that she and soccer has already left my life. I need to purse another life, in this way, I become a person who hate myself.

No comments: