Feb 7, 2010

The First Thanksgiving! Yuehua jin (Yolanda)

According to the article talks about that Sarah invited her parents come to New York City to have Thanksgiving at her house, but she was terrified they wouldn’t have enough to talk about. In the past, they usually went to the movies instead talking to each other. But her sister, is coming and brings her seven-mouth-old son, so the cinema’s not an option
In my opinion, they try to live together, but it is very hard for them. Actually, it is kind of modern family or part of modern life.
The last paragraph said:” My sister wishes she were at home. My mom and dad wish they were home. I wish they were home too.” It is so funny sentence. It sounds like joking, but that is her really thought. I think it’s not whose fault, nobody was wrong in the family. It just every family has themselves life styles.

No comments: