Feb 28, 2010

the differen culuter west and east(Man Chan)

In the restaurant
I don't agreet about that.When i am in Hong Kong. I am agree about that, but now, when i came to C.W Post. I saw that American student eating in winnick. They are also doing the same thing. That let me think we are no different in some way.
The Child
I agree about that. In East life. Child is the important thing in the family. Every family member will focus on the child. They will take care about about the child's everything, from a baby's life to the time when he/her geet marrage. In west. Chold has the equal right in the family.
Opinion
I agree about that icon. That were the different why i am a east people or not a westerner. In east culture, you can't give the opinion easier. you can't let the other person easy to understanding what are you realy want to said. That are the culture. That culture told us if you don't live like that way, you will have a hard life.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am glad you point out what you agree and what you disagree clearly with the explanation of why.

It is the critique to the pictures, then the same process can be used to criticize the articles.

As for your third point about "opinion", I do think that eastern people also tend to be straightforward now about something. But as for 'hard life" you mentioned, I don't know whether it is so serious if you are too straightforward in giving opinions.

Leslie