Feb 7, 2010

My first thanksgiving

She invited her parents to new york to spend thanksgiving. She was terrified. Her family did something together and individually too. She liked her family because there are some kind of distance like they do not talk too much even previous holiday.

I feel tired, sad and exhausted cause I cried over phone last night. I miss my mom, father and even my younger brother. We are very tight related family. Back in Korea, I live in 22nd floor, my uncle who is younger brother of my mom, this family live at 5th floor at the same building and my another uncle, his family live at the building where in front of ours.
we always have family gathering dinner at every Saturday, and on holidays we all go to our grand father's house. We all know about each other and we are not afraid or uncomfortable about sharing our thought and information

But in this article, I like about claustrophobes because sometimes you need your own space to think and to breathe. In relationship, sometimes it is good strategy to move back a little to stay in a constance relationship.

No comments: