Feb 6, 2010

On My Road (Lingli Huang)

Actually I did not read the article, but through the other students' words, I got some ideas. Maybe my idea is not so connect with the real opinion of this article.
It seems that the writer went to visit his friend by bue. He did not see him at last, but this trip was still worthy. He knew more about the situation and knew more about America on that time, 1964.
Through the long trip, he connected with many people, and went through many places. I believe many things in this tip were totally new for him. By communicated with the others, he learned many new things and also he can know more about himself, the feedback from the others. It was a noce resule.
On this time, based on the understanding of this article when I did not read it. I feel I want to travel now. I hope it will help me understand USA and even myself.

No comments: