Feb 7, 2010

The first Thanksgiving Day(cunle.yu)

The first Thanksgiving Day


The writer invited her family to enjoy the Thanksgiving Day together in New York. There are a lot of details about the relationship with her family. They don’t go well with each other. They don’t have common topics to talk, they don’t want to, so they move the point to movie or the baby. This article tells us the story about the family’s relationship.
Comments: I don’t think the family created a great relationship with each other. I think they don’t really love each other, why they have nothing to talk, and they don’t want to try it. I usually spend hours to talk with my family. We care about each other, but the writer’s family doesn't. I don’t think they hate each other, but there is no love in them like strangers. The writer is painful; she wants get something like other family.

No comments: