Feb 14, 2010

Chinese new year( Chao Zhou)

The annual Chinese New Year is coming, this is my second New Year outside of my hometown, the day before yesterday is the New Year's Eve, I didn't go to sleep until 7 am, because I must call my family, at that moment my family was having dinner together, my grandfather's health is poor, but I can't accompany him. A simple greeting can makes me with mixed feelings.
Yesterday, my friends and I went to KTV with diferents moods and intens, some in order to sing, some to drink, and some for girls. Time always flies quickly, unconsciously we played to 4:00 am. The empty bottles on the table, the garbage on the ground, and people who were lying on the sofa, under the influence of alcohol, everything seemed so unreal. Wine is real a good thing, it can promote friendship, forget their troubles. This scence looks chaotic, but very real. Are we control the life of the life enslave us?It seems that I'm really drunk.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yes, you must be drunk, because I found that you became so talkative, with insights and perfect English.
Maybe it's a good idea to have a wine when you are writing essays.

Happy New Year and wish you and your family have a healthy and prosperous Tiger Year!

Leslie