Feb 25, 2010

Critique on “Pictures” By Cunle.yu

I agree with most of the pictures, but I don’t think some of them got the right points. Like the picture “transportation” described the western and Chinese about using the car and bike. The bottom two pictures are completely wrong. How many people ride a bike can you see on the road in NewYork? Maybe once a week, how about cars? The road block everyday, is that a reason by there are a lot of bikes on the road? No, cars! China is a developing country, not every family can afford a car, so you still can see lots of bikes on the roads, and only the downtown’s traffic is terrible caused by car.
Also, I have a different point on picture “Punctuality”, I am studying in America now, the professor late work, students show up late, and everything will be delay by many reasons. When I was a high school student in China, the teachers never be late, and only few students late to school sometime.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your opinion about "transportation" is not clear. Do you mean there are few bikes in New York and there are few cars in China?

As for "Punctuality", I agree with you, esp. the students late for class. At least I believe I won't see you late to class, right? :-)

But school is always a different world from society. When you are in social life in America, you will find people are more punctual.

Leslie