Feb 21, 2010

The last day of this weekend. (Jeeyun Choi)

I think the last week days were pretty hard time for me, because I took two tests, especially first one was the test for my major course. That was stressful and I got pressure due to that. Anyway, I finished all tests last week and I enjoyed playing basket ball. That was good, but now I have a troulbe to concentrated to something. I have no idea. I still have a lot of things to do, but everything became annoyed for me now. I think I need to divert to my mind. I am wondering whether all class mates have great weekend or not. Have a good evening and See you class in tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sunkyung Yoo said...

Hi :D

That is good because you had good weekend.
You can do it do not worry about other things :)
hahahaha

I had good weekend too, I went to my friend's birthday party in Furshing last Saturday. It was great. When I came back to school, taxi driver told me that you ridded the same taxi :) It was funny because he described you as a thin and tall guy, and I could recognize that was you. Am I right?
Have a good week and see you soon!

- Sunkyung

Leslie said...

Thank you for your comment.
Yes, you are right.
it was me. I also could reconize you when you call the taxi.
I am also glad you had a great weekend. How's your class going?
going good? I am pretty sure.
See you and good luck for your everything!

Jeeyun Choi

Phuong Nguyen said...

weekends maybe the hardest time for all of us. There are so many things to do and we don't have enough energy to complete them =.=

Leslie said...

yes, it is true. but I was in special situation at that time. we all can do everything what we want. good luck for everyone!

Jee Yun Choi