Sep 27, 2009

Speak out (Xiaojie Pang)

Actually, I was a person who wouldn’t like to talk about much more things about myself to other people. I used to hidden the most of my emotion, especially for the bad side. I dislike anyone know my real feeling about something unless my close friend. I always keep smile, even though, someone who let me angry or in an unhappy mood. I supposed that is a great way to get along with others. However, that is an absolutely way to bring misunderstandings to each other.
As far as I have fall in love with my boyfriend. At the beginning of that time, I still used “my way” get on with him. When we quarrel about something, I have never really expressed my feeling; I always said I’m ok. My boyfriend was obsessed with play computer games. Since that, he always forgot to do a lot of things. In fact, I have already cannot stand it anymore. But I don’t show it, no one got it. I just angry with myself. Over time, I still not communicated with him. Eventually, we parted from each other. After that, I have met him again, and I talked with him like a friend. He said to me that he likes to talk with me, but I always ignore him; In order to avoid quarrel with me, he just could spend times to play computer games.
From that conversation, I start to speak out my feeling. I found I am happier than before. As for me, that is a real way to get along with others.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Try to think as other's mind, try to make the harmonious world~ (Boning Zhang)